hilltop n : the peak of a hill; "the sun set behind the brow of distant hills" [syn: brow]
- used attributively is phrases such as "a hilltop house"
Hilltop may refer to:*The top of a hill—see topographical summit and peak
- Hilltop, Buckinghamshire
- Hilltop, Derbyshire*Hilltop, Blaenau Gwent*Hilltop Building, Cloud View Road, North Point*Hilltop, Richmond, California
- Hilltop, Georgia
- Hilltop, Minnesota
- Hilltop, Ohio, a census-designated place in Trumbull County
- Hilltop, Columbus, Ohio, a neighborhood
- Hilltop community, Bellevue, Washington, a 1950s environmentally sensitive residential development
- Hilltop, Texas
- Hilltop Neighborhood, Tacoma, Washington*Hilltop Hoods, Australian Hip-Hop group.*The Hilltop (newspaper), a student newspaper at Howard University in Washington, D.C.
- Hilltop Consultants, a nonprofit student consulting organization at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.
- Hilltop algorithm, an algorithm used to find topic-relevant documents to a particular keyword topic, acquired by Google
hilltop in Dutch: Hilltop
hilltop in Polish: Hilltop
hilltop in Volapük: Hilltop